AquaVac® 6 Series
AquaVac® 6 Series pool cleaners are reinventing the robotic cleaner market with first-of-their-kind capabilities. While other cleaners can lose suction, AquaVac 6 Series cleaners feature patented SpinTech™ filterless technology with 18 hydrocyclones, maintaining maximum suction power. The six variable-speed-driven rollers with adaptive traction offer wall-to-wall cleaning on any pool surface and the unique TouchFree™ debris canister, with a quick release button, is designed for effortless cleanup. AquaVac 6 Series cleaners are the perfect solution for pool owners who want the latest in innovation and smart technology.
Features & Benefits:
- SpinTech filterless technology maintains constant, powerful suction
- HexaDrive™ adaptive traction expertly navigates, climbs and scrubs all pool surfaces
- TouchFree debris canister empties and rinses itself with the press of a simple quick release button
- Wi-Fi® offers control from an iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device, SpotClean remote steering and multiple programmable color themes (AquaVac 650 only)
- AquaVac 600 operates on a recurring 48-hour cleaning mode, while AquaVac 650 offers a programmable weekly cleaning schedule
- Caddy cart and power supply included with both models
Aquavac Qc 110V Brush - Canada
Our AquaVac QC robotic cleaner features a new and contemporary design. Equipped with intelligent microprocessor-based technology, the AquaVac family is recognized for its superior performance in reliability and efficiency. AquaVac makes sure virtually every area of your pool gets that much cleaner, and fast!
Efficient cleaning programs
- Standard 3-hour complete cleaning cycle for full floor, walls, coves and waterline.
- Patented Quick Clean technology provides a fast 90 minute cycle.
Powerful vacuum strength
- On-board pump for intense vacuum power to suck up dirt and debris.
- Built with an efficient 24-volt motor designed to use less energy and lower cost.
Unique cartridge filter system
- Makes emptying easy, just open the cleaner, remove the cartridge and rinse with a hose. Easy to use.
- No extra hoses, hookups or pumps required.
- Runs separately from the pool’s filtration system reducing the frequency of filter backwash cycles.
Our eVac series of robotic cleaners feature a new and contemporary design. Both eVac and eVac Pro by Hayward are built with the highest-quality components and proven technology that create reliable, consistent results while maximizing energy efficiency. Whether you clean your pool floor and coves with eVac or cover the floor, walls, coves and waterline with eVac Pro, the cleaners’ robust, low-profile design and top-access filters give them an added bite.
Efficient cleaning program
- Uses smart steering technology that provides an efficient cleaning pattern, scouring pool floors and coves in just about 2 hours
- For full pool coverage including walls and waterline, try the eVac Pro.
Easy access to debris removal
- Top-access filter allows quick debris removal and easy cleanup
- 2 fine porosity filter elements – just remove and rinse with garden hose, no need to turn cleaner over to empty
Easy to use
- Requires no hoses or hookups nor additional pumps, just let it clean
- Runs separately from the pool’s filtration system reducing filter backwashing and water usage
Sensors (eVac Pro only)
- Out-of-water sensor protects the motor by preventing cleaners from running out of the water
- Beach-entry sensor reverses direction when pool cleaner starts climbing out of the water
NOTE: For 2016, all orders placed for eVac/eVac Pro whole good cleaner models will receive this new cleaner style – functionality remains unchanged.
Patented V-Flex variable vane turbine technology
- Features self-adjusting variable vanes for easy handling of larger debris for virtually clog-free cleaning
- Energy-efficient design maximizes suction power at lower flow
- Ideal for use with variable-speed pumps
Unmatched programmed cleaning
- Exclusive patented SmartDrive preprogrammed steering pattern offers unparalleled, reliable pool coverage, covering floor, walls* and coves.
- Guides the hose as programmed steering maneuvers the cleaner around the pool, eliminating hose tangles
Efficient suction path
- Wide vacuum inlet, unique wing and skirt designed for constant suction power and faster debris pickup
Easy to use and install
- Connects in less than 10 minutes to skimmer or suction port, no tools required
- Powered by existing filtration system, does not require booster pump
*Wall climbing capability and pool coverage may be affected by specific pool shapes and surfaces. The cleaner may not climb the wall under certain conditions.
Choose a Model
Navigator V-Flex Automatic Suction Cleaner – Gunite Pools (Expert Line)
Navigator V-Flex Automatic Suction Cleaner – Vinyl Pools (Expert Line)
make your purchase easier
Finance all or part of your inground pool
Approved in Minutes.
No Commitment To Buy.
*SUBJECT TO CREDIT APPROVAL. ACTUAL INTEREST RATE, PURCHASE AMOUNT THRESHOLD, PAYMENTS AND TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MAY VARYPAYMENT AND INTEREST RATE APPLY TO TERM ONLY. FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. NOT A FINAL OFFER
GET A QUOTE!
CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE
© 2019 Seychelles Piscines et Spas